Thursday 30 June 2011

Barry M Nail Paints

Hey Girlies,
 So i am back with a blog post about The famous Barry M Nail paints. Now i have alot of these and i have not been dissapointed by any. They all glide on your nails so well and when dry give the most amazing sheen ever. I have many colours, and think in total i have about 9 or 10. They have a huge variety so if you have not got any of these yet go down and get some! I really reccomend the colour Pure Turquoise because it is the ultimate summer nail polish.

Thanks for reading remeber to comment below on what your favourite brand of nail polish is!
           All my love
                      Missy xxxxxxxxx

Disclaimer: I have not been paid by any of the compays metioned in the post above. All opinions are the honest truth.

Picture - http://www.flickr.com/photos/afeitar/3218968828/

1 comment:

  1. I love their paints. My all time favourite nail paint is navy by them.

    Check out my blog
    http://kellysbudgetmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete